Elephant Safari in Chitwan
- Cost includes / excludes
Chitwan National Park is the first and the oldest national park of Nepal. Established in 1973, previously it was known as Royal Chitwan National Park. It was enlisted in the World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984. Chitwan National Park is located in Chitwan district on the low lands of inner Terai. Chitwan National Park is the refuge for several endangered flora and fauna and it is one of the best natural sites in Nepal where many birds, animals and vegetation mutually co-exist. It is spread over the area of 932 square kilometers.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Chitwan National Park, start with jungle activities, Tharu Cultural Program.
Day 03: Chitwan safari experience, canoe trip a guided walk through the jungle and other jungle activities. O/N Hotel.
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Cost includes / excludes
- All ground transportation.
- Hotel accommodations on BB plan with twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing tour guide and entrance fees
- Salary, insurance, equipment, fooding and lodging of tour leader
- All necessary paper work and permits
- All government and local taxes
- Tips for guide and porters
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodations (if any)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, extra porter, beverage and snacks etc)
No departure dates found for please choose different option