Cultural Tour (Kathmandu & Lumbini)
- Cost includes / excludes
Kathmandu Valley is the innovative destination for many visitors where they can get the glimpse of city life and its beauty which is surrounded by hills and the frame which is the base of Nepalese culture and the civilization. It possesses world’s seven Cultural Heritage Sites which is a matter of glory for the Nepalese people. So, we can say that these cities are well known for their historical sites along with archeological importance.
Nepal can prove as a very charming destination for research purpose and to the travelers a haven for exploring new place. It has range and has diversity for sightseeing purpose, full with cultural tours and prospect for a great adventure. This pleasant diversity is the outcome of fluctuating ecosystem which supports different type of vegetation, varieties of wildlife species and their habitats. In the whole world, Nepal comes in the list of the best countries designed for cultural and historical sightseeing tour through its lengthy history, mesmerizing art and unique architecture.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 02: Whole day sightseeing Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lumbini, on the way visit Manakamana temple, believed as a wish fulfilling godders by cable car.
Day 04: Lumbini Sightseeing.
Day 05: Lumbini Kathmandu.
Day 06: Final Departure.
Cost includes / excludes
- All ground transportation.
- Hotel accommodations on BB plan with twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing tour guide and entrance fees
- Salary, insurance, equipment, fooding and lodging of tour leader
- All necessary paper work and permits
- All government and local taxes
- Tips for guide and porters
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodations (if any)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, extra porter, beverage and snacks etc)
No departure dates found for please choose different option