Guide and Porter
Great Nepal ever use the best guides from all over Nepal who have received the legal certificated from the government and concern organization like NATHM. We have both male and female guides who have almost sumitted all peaks, trekked almost all routes and trails of Nepal successfully.
Credentials of Our Guides
- Well experienced and are highly skilled in all aspects of Tour and Trekking.
- All are Government License holders.
- They are committed to task performance and are highly integrated.
- They are able to assist all the practical aspects of your trek and tour.
- Well trained with the issues of First Aid, Eco Trekking and Tourism, Altitude/Mountain Sickness and Rescue Protocols.
- They speak good English as well as other languages including Spanish, French, Japanese, Germany and others as per your request and desire.
- They have clear and depth knowledge of local culture, religion, language, economy and are keen to share their knowledge with our clients.
- They are able person to react upon all the program details.
Most of our porters are from the mountain region who are able to perform carrying tasks in the Himalayas and around all types of trails in Nepal. They will carry your luggage, food and other necessary items in a safe and secure way. They are very conscious in maintaining your belongings in good condition. We would like to request all our clients to go with an open up and be ready to experience all the fun and excitement of your trek, and also rest assured that our Porters and Guides are comfortable and happy people to be accompanied by. You can ask any quarries you may have about the culture, people and country. You feel very safe, comfort and pleasure after hiring a Guide and Porter.
Credentials of our Porters
- They are of mid age and able to carry 25-30 kg stuffs without any hesitation.
- They are mostly from the mountain regions and have been working in the Trekking field as a Porter for many years.
- They are strong, powerful, capable and caring.
- They have more knowledge about the trails so they may alert you about the ways and other potential hazards.
- They are very honest and humble of their personal integrity.