Nagarkot (Sunrise/Sunset) Tours
- Cost includes / excludes
Nagarkot is situated east of the Kathmandu Valley with maximum altitude of about 1800 meters (5,904ft) above sea level. This Nagarkot tower is popular for mountain views particularly at sunrise and sunset. Among the mountains above 6000 meters (19,680ft), Annapurna (8091m/ 26,545ft), Manasalu (8165m/ 26,781ft), Ganesh Himal (7446m/ 24,422ft) and Lantang lirung (7245m/ 23,763ft) can be viewed from this point. This can normally be a one day trip from Kathmandu in case if interested can stay for more than a day.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, hospitable meeting, transferred to hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Nagarkot along with Bhaktapur sightseeing stunning scenery of Himalayan Sunset. O/N Hotel or Resort.
Day 03: Sunrise view, drive back Kathmandu, ancient city Patan sightseeing.
Day 04: Kathmandu sightseeing.
Day 05: Final Departure.
Cost includes / excludes
- All ground transportation.
- Hotel accommodations on BB plan with twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing tour guide and entrance fees
- Salary, insurance, equipment, fooding and lodging of tour leader
- All necessary paper work and permits
- All government and local taxes
- Tips for guide and porters
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodations (if any)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, extra porter, beverage and snacks etc)
No departure dates found for please choose different option