Responsible Tourism is that which creates better places for people to live in, and better places to visit, is culturally sensitive, encourages respect between tourists and hosts, and builds local pride and confidence. So Great Nepal team strongly follow the concept of responsible tourism with the following statements.
Responsible Tourism Helps
• To minimizes negative economic, environmental and social impacts and generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well being of the host communities.
• To improve the working condition.
• The local people by involving them in decisions that may affect their lives and life chances.
• To make positive contribution to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage.
• To make the visit more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with the local people and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
• The tourists to experience a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.