Welcome to Nepal, the land of the Himalayas! You will be guided to the hotel by a Great Nepal representative once you arrive at the airport. You will have the rest of the day to do whatever you wish to do: get some sleep, stroll around or party hard. Well, do whatever that suits you. Later, you will participate in a gathering of other trekkers and guides and also be handed over the equipment necessary for the trek.
· Pick up from the airport and drop off at the hotel.
· Meeting with the entire team- fellow trekkers, guide and company representatives.
· Information of the trekking the experts.
· Performing documentation and paper work if necessary at office.
· Refreshments and some leisure.
· Overnight at hotel.
Kathmandu Valley is rich in its culture and sculptures. So, your first target is to visit the several world heritage sites, monuments, temples in the capital city of Kathmandu. Overnight stay at a hotel.
· Kathmandu sight seeing at Pashupatinath, Swayambhu, Bouddha and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
· Overnight stay at at the hotel
Around 8 AM we will leave from the hotel for scenic drive towards Pokhara along the Prithivi Highway (approx 6 hours). Besides the wonderful drive along the great natural landscape, foreigners will also have the chances to view rural people and their range of culture along the Highway. Overnight stay at guest-house.
· Scenic drive to Pokhara
· Viewing of the rural people
· Overnight at the hotel
On the 4th day, after breakfast at around 07:30 AM, you will drive to Naya Pul (42km) by car/taxi via the large village of Lumle and walk for about 20 minutes to Birethanti, which is renowned for its large and prosperous town. Overnight stay at the guest house.
· Drive to Naya Pul
· Cross the renowned village of Lumle
· Overnight stay at the guest house
From Tikhe Dhunga the trail crosses a stream on a suspension bridge near the camp site at Tikhe Dhunga and the trail ascends up a steep stone staircase (which has about 3300 steps) to the large Magar village of Ulleri at 2080m. There is a camp site for a rest and water stop one hour’s walk from Ulleri. The trail crosses two gleaming streams before making a short and final walk to Nangethanti where you stop for lunch and for some rest. Overnight stay at guest-house.
· Visit the large Magar village of Ulleri
· Witness two mesmerizing streams
· Arrive at Reach Nangethati
· Overnight stay at a guest house
On the sixth day you can get up early and hike to Poon Hill. This is exactly the place from where you will see a marvelous view of sunrise and a panoramic view of the Himalayas, including Mount Dhaulagiri, Mount Annapurna and Machhepuchre, and others of that region. After the trip to Poon Hill, now it’s time to come back to Ghorepani, so that you can have a hot breakfast. When you are done with it you will continue the walk to Tadapani. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
· Early morning hike to Poonhill
· Witness the panoramic of the Mount Dhaulagiri,Annapurna, Macchapuchre and more
· Return to Ghorepani
· Walk to Tadapani
· Overnight at the hotel
The Ghandruk trail descends steeply through forests to the village of Ghandruk where you will arrive around noon. You will stay overnight there so you can have the afternoon to visit the Annapurna Conservation Museum. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
· Arrive to Ghandruk village through the forests
· Visit Annapurna Conservation Museum
· Ovenight stay at the a guest house
This is the exciting day that you are waiting for. On the 8th day you move down from Ghandruk Seuli Bazar & meet a flat trail along the Modi Khola. Sooner or later you will make a circuit when we get to Birethanti, then we will have lunch at Birethanti. Birethanti, is the place which is very famous for fresh fish. The trek will still go on towards Nayapul & we will drive to Pokhara by Taxi/Van in your convenience. Overnight stay at hotel.
· Reach Seuli Bazar along Modi Khola
· Have delicious lunch at Birethanti
· Trek further to Nayapul and then drive back to Pokhara
· Overnight at the Hotel
On the ninth day, you will return back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at the hotel.
· Return to Kathmandu
· Overnight stay at the hotel
Your journey in Nepal comes to an end today! Our representative will escort you to the airport approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight. On your way home, you have plenty of time to plan for your next adventure tour in the wonderful Himalayan country. There will be a heart touching relationship between you and our company during this journey. We will be missing you and praying for your safe departure to home.